- The HDMI Output Module allows your Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced or Phantom 4 Series remote controller to output 720p live HD video stream to an HDMI device, such as a screen or goggles.
- Live video feed, iOSD and the aircraft’s battery levels can be exported via the HDMI Output Module.
- You can also choose to switch off the data display in the DJI GO app.
- This module is mounted on the back of the remote controller of the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced or Phantom 4 Series.
- It includes a Mini-HDMI output port, Micro-USB port, USB port and a CAN expansion port.
- Phantom 4 Series
- Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced