The H501M X4 Air brushless quadcopter, like H501S and H501A, is equipped with GPS and HD camera. The new aircraft features the functional Waypoints and an updated HT009 transmitter. The GPS does Altitude Hold and improves the stability and flight safety. With the 2700mAh high-capacity LiPo battery, the flight time reaches up to 20 minutes. Intelligent flight modes, including Follow Me, Waypoints, and Point of Interest enable you to fly with ease and accomplish stunning shots.
Set Waypoints On The GPS Map To Make Photography Easier
- Size- 8.6*8.6in
- Max Flight Time- 20 minutes
- Flying Weight- 450g
- Battery- 7.4V 2700mAh Li-Po
- Charging Time- 210 minutes Distance- 50 meters
- APP Compatible/Orbiting/Functional Waypoints
- FPV:Real Time Photo/Video Transmission
- Brushless Motors
- Camera Resolution- 1280*720P
- Flight Control Failsafe/Low Power Failsafe
- GPS/Follow Me/Headless/RTH/Automatic Take-Off
- Hubsan Drones with GPS funstions support GPS ,GALILEO, GLONASS total 3 types of GNSS work simultaneously.